Thursday, May 5, 2016

Transferred

Weekly service at the Catholic Food Pantry... see picture below

   Well I am getting transferred to Sun Valley, the second biggest trailer park in the world!  This week has been full of obedience, and because of that, miracles.  We have seen a lot of success in finding new investigators daily as we talk to people and show real interest in their lives.  When we have real love for the people, we see miracles and find people who are really interested!  I am so excited for the growth this area is seeing!  It has been interesting this week, being pretty sure I was going to be transferred.  I had to make sure I was always giving my all to the work and to the people.  It is easier to give your all to everyone, knowing you will leave when you have love for the people, when you want them to progress no matter if you are there or not.  It was kind of sad saying good bye to the Reno Zone, there are so many great missionaries here, but I am so excited to go to Sun Valley and serve with all my heart, might, mind and strength! 
Elder Jarnagin and the other LDS missionaries help sort and distribute food at the Catholic Food Panty each week.

















Here's a sampling of a few signs encountered while out and about-




No comments:

Post a Comment