Monday, March 28, 2016

Trio Life

This week has been pretty interesting!  It was super sad to see Elder Romney leave on Tuesday, but it has been a blast being in a trio!  I have actually been in a trio with Elder Baker and Shearer who were some of my leaders down in Reno, but now they are my neighbors.  We have seen a lot of miracles all week!  It has been kind of tough getting used to living and teaching with three, but it has been super fun!  I think this week has really helped me to learn how to switch off while teaching.  This weekly planning was especially effective.  Going through the Area book, I realized that we have a lot of investigators that we have been teaching for a long time that have never progressed.  We will be doing a lot of pruning of this part of the vineyard this week to find those people who are prepared for the Gospel!  I am getting a new companion on Tuesday named Elder Bido from the Dominican Republic!  I am so excited to work with Elder Bido, to work hard, to be exactly obedient, and to see a ton of miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment