Thursday, June 23, 2016

Slow Week- June 6-13

  Going to the temple this week was such an amazing experience.  I feel I have gone enough that I am beginning to understand even more.  From my studies I was able to understand more of the temple.  I love that everything in the gospel edifies the other aspects of it. 
   It was a slow week, we had a lot of lessons fall through and there weren't many people that wanted to talk.  It seemed like the work was slowing down here.  We had our stake split this Sunday and our group was dissolved and put into the Rama Vista, the branch here in Sparks.  We were a bit confused with the stake split because we were told our area would stay the same (the ward boundaries all changed and three new wards were created).  It was confusing and we were worried that we wouldn't be accepted in the new branch.  
   We also got our transfer calls last night.  Elder Pusey is going to Carson City and I am combining my area with other Elders in Vista.  I will be in a trio for the next transfer!  I am super excited to be part of the Vista Branch and to be with Elders Johnson and Choi! I have heard great things about them!  I know Elder Pusey will do great down in Carson!

No comments:

Post a Comment